Terms & Conditions
Welcome to miilla.com. miilla.com and its affiliates provide access to the miilla.com website (the "website") and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. Please read these conditions carefully before using the website. By using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
The term ‘Miilla’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 727 E. Pico Blvd. Suite 10 Los Angeles, CA 90021 U.S.A. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- • The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- • Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- • Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- • This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Miilla. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- • All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- • Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- • Miilla's website may also include links to other outside web pages. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- • You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Miilla's prior written consent.
- • Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- All images provided to you by MUR employees may be only be used for your own personal, noncommercial, use. Do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws.
All of the content you see and hear on the miilla.com web site, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by miilla.com, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to miilla.com The entire content of the miilla.com web site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws, and coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the content.
The content of the miilla.com web site, and the site as a whole, are intended solely for the personal, noncommercial use by the users of our site. You may download, print or store selected portions of the content, provided you (1) only use these materials for your own personal, noncommercial use, (2) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
No right, title or interest in any content or materials is transferred to you as a result of any such activities. Miilla.com reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download, reproduce, print, redistribute or store from this web site.
Miilla is a federally registered trademark. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, retransmit, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from miilla.com
Miilla has worked hard to display an accurate arrangement of colors of the products that are shown within miilla.com. However, due to the wide variation and interpretation of colors within one particular monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Inaccuracies and Modifications
The information of the miilla.com web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies that may, or may not be completed or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, while being able to change and update any type of information, at any given time, without any prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not fully satisfied with any miilla.com purchase you may return it with the original miilla.com packing receipt. Please see our Return Policy.
In the event that miilla.com product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical or system error, miilla.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Miilla.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, miilla.com shall issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site/ or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any of them, may be terminated by miilla.com without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.